Thursday, August 18, 2011

Accordion to Kooki

I'm officially in full wedding planning mode! I've rummaged through all my brochures, flyers and bridal magazines. Now to organize all my wedding inspirations from the seating chart guide. I found the best tool is an accordion type file system. It keeps even the smallest of pages neatly packed. But this idea is not limited to wedding planning. Use it for household projects, homework assignments or vacation planning.

Here I have a basic accordion tabbed file folder. I've labeled all my tabs with relevant subjects. Then simply organized all my paperwork in the slots provided.


1 comment:

  1. love the accordion file folder! i use it to store my *ideas* but it is still a mess LOL much like my head :) i'm wishing you best on you planning and looking forward to see the results *wink-wink*

    ReplyDelete